We Are Live!
Registration for the 2022-2023 riding season is now open. We are so excited that you have decided to join Geerz! Register now to ensure your child(ren) a spot!
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Rivka Aminoff our Program Coordinator at: email@example.com or 054-520-9147.
- Ages: Ages for geerz boyz: 7-16; for geerz girlz: 9-16. (Older youth can contact us about being a guide assistant.)
- Cities: check the chart at the bottom of this page.
- Dates: All rides start after school according to the ride calendar posted on our website.
- Please fill out the online registration form.
- Upon completing the online form you will be sent a confirmation e-mail with instructions of what your child(ren) needs to bring with them each ride and the bike guidelines that are required to participate.
- Your child will be placed in a group based on the following criteria: age, safety, skills and ability. If there are not enough participants to form a group with your child's age and skill level, then you will be informed of your options before we place your child into a group.
- You will be informed of your child(ren)'s specific time and meeting location closer to the start of the riding season, after groups have been formed.
- Please note that registration does not guarantee your child a spot, as groups fill up quickly. We will make every effort to accommodate all families.
- Thanks to the generosity of our donors, Geerz participants enjoy our quality program at a cost similar to other after-school programs in your city. The actual cost per child for the Geerz professional therapeutic program is 4,500 ₪.
- The cost for riding with Geerz for the year is 1,700 ₪ for Israel groups and $250 for U.S. groups.
- (Certain locations in Israel may incur a higher price due to higher costs of running the program in that city.)
- There is an additional 200 ₪ registration fee. This registration fee covers insurance, one Geerz riding shirt, and basic bike maintenance required during a ride, including inner tubes to repair flats that occur during the ride.
- Early Bird Registration Discount: If you register before 15/8/2022, there will be a discount of 100 ₪ off the registration fee.
- Scholarships are available to families experiencing financial difficulty.
- In order to qualify for a scholarship, a letter from your community Rav or Kupah on official letterhead confirming your situation will need to be provided.
- Families receiving a scholarship agree to fill out a survey at the end of the year.
- Families will indicate the scholarship amount requested, and this will be taken into consideration when the scholarship application is evaluated.
- Payment can be made online by credit card, or by horaat keva, check or cash.
- Payment can be made in one payment, or can be prorated over a maximum of 10 installments, to be completed no later than 31/7/2023.
- Children who register and are accepted are welcome to attend the first session of the season as a free trial ride.
- However, a non-refundable 50 ILS deposit per child is required to secure a spot and receive the geerz riding jersey, which is mandatory for all sessions.
- This deposit will be applied towards the total amount due for families who decide to remain.
- Once you decide to join Geerz, you are required to either pay in full, or to arrange payment in up to 10 monthly installments. Please make sure that this is done by your child's second Geerz session. If your payment is not arranged by 15/12/2022, your credit card will be charged the full amount of the balance due. Without arranging payment, your child will be unable to attend further sessions..