Work for Geerz
#JobOpp: Geerz (geerz.org) - a non-profit therapeutic mountain biking program - is expanding and looking to fill two new part-time (20 hours a week, with room to grow) positions: a Program Manager and a Program Coordinator!
Program Manager. Responsibilities include:
- Manage, train, and oversee instructors.
- Form, recruit, and manage riding groups.
- Oversee groups in youth villages, including meetings with their social workers.
- Develop and adjust curriculum, as needed.
- Communicate with parents of the kids in program.
Program Coordinator. Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the logistics on the backend that are required to run our program.
- Manage and distribute Geerz supplies and swag.
- Spearhead Geerz’ advertising efforts and social media, and oversee Geerz photos.
- Arrange and organize CEO’s fundraising trips.
- Manage the administrative end of registrations.
Requirements for both Positions:
- Highly organized, proactive, strong work ethic, and attention to detail.
- Effective communicator with an outgoing, customer-service oriented, and pleasant demeanor.
- Computer and social media savvy.
- Experience in education (a must for the Program Manager position).
- Self-motivated self-starter who can work independently and with flexible hours from home and office (in Ramat Beit Shemesh).
- Fully bilingual in Hebrew and English, both written and spoken.
- Driver’s license.
- Experience in mountain biking is a bonus.
For more details and to apply: Click Here